Master sales questions
The conversation is led by the one who asks the questions! This is a principle and a truth that, whether followed or not, can determine the success or failure of any sales conversation. The key to selling is to understand your customer properly, and the path to understanding leads through the right sales questions (including open-ended sales questions).
We live in a fast-paced, demanding and results-oriented world. We have a gigantic amount of information at our fingertips. We want to solve problems immediately, we want results yesterday, we want to know the answers right now. Bosses are expected to make bold decisions and employees to achieve ambitious goals. Proactivity, charisma, and direction setting are desirable traits. People demand answers, even before the questions are asked. What is worth asking? How to do it? How to get answers even when the other party is avoiding them?
These questions will be answered by practical training on how to ask master sales questions. We will analyze questions from different angles: sales, management, and own way of thinking. Tasks and exercises will focus not on the form of the question, but on its accuracy and the realization of objectives set by the questioner.
1.Thinking with questions - the role and meaning of obtaining information
- Clashing with the wall - personal knowledge vs reality - what we know, what we guess, and what I don't know in relationships, management, and sales
- 7 reasons to ask questions: answers, thinking, information, control, opening up, quality of listening, self-confidence
- Meta question: what are the questions?
2.Master sales questions
- Why open and closed questions are not enough to be successful
- Emotional swing and asking questions
- Needs probing techniques - TONK method
- How to implement the TONK method in everyday conversations - planning
- Just take it easy - the role of restraint in questions
3. Master questions in management
- Questions by "why" - traps and the power of their application
- Judgment or Development Questions? Development of the way of thinking and forming relationships
- Paradoxical questions - development of creative solutions
4. Mistakes in asking questions
- Offensive and suggestive questions
- Multiple and multiple questions
- Hidden assumptions in questions
- Rhetorical and banal questions